Welcome to



Study from your home 100% OnLine

Live Classes &

Classes 24/7

Fly in the US and

get your license


¿Can I study aviation in the United States?

Yes, you can..

With E-Fly Academy, you can do the aviation ground  course from the comfort of your home or office, with a simple internet connection.

Then, you can come to the United States to perform the flight hours with our academic partners to the experience required and obtain the FAA pilot's license.


Available Courses



Our Commercial Pilot Course focuses on obtaining the license that will allow you to work as a professional for different types of airlines.



The Private Pilot Course allows you to obtain a license, so that you can rent a plane or fly your own in order to enjoy on your own or with friends and family.


This rating is very useful and necessary to fly without visual references and it is an indispensable requirement to work as a pilot

Ground Course Online...

and Flying in California

When you are ready to come to the USA in order to fly, we will wait for you at 3 possible locations:


  • Fullerton Municipal Airport, California.

  • Whiteman Airport, California.

  • Apple Valley Airport, California.


The climate of California makes it possible to fly all year round, you can expect mild winters, and hot summers with more than 360 days of flight. This allows you to maximize your stay.

In addition, we have special condos for long-term students or we will help you find an AirBnB of your choice.




OnLine Learning Methodology

Once you register, you will receive a username for our virtual teaching campus where you will find all the necessary content to become a pilot, but you will also receive live, online classes to enjoy from any device. You can also review with the class recordings. You will never miss a lesson.

Our certified instructors will guide you step by step through the theoretical learning process. 

License recognition FAA

If you are already a pilot in your country of residence, but you want to obtain a FAA commercial pilot license, you can do it with us.

Our academic advisors will help you with the visa process, as well the FAA medical certificate, so that you can arrive in the US to fly with our academic partners.


Take the ground course and practical exams that will allow you to receive your license in a short time.



If you do not want to buy a plane in the USA, but you do want to live the flying experience, we offer you a membership to the air club for only $500 per month.

In this way, you will have the right to fly at any of the locations where the aircraft fleet is located without having to worry about maintenance, cleaning, hangar rental or other associated costs.


If, on the other hand, you are determined to become an owner, we will gladly advise you on the required investment.

You can also fly in:

With E-Fly Academy, you can study the entire ground course online and then go to practice in different countries with our academic partners. 


We have a presence in the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Bolivia, Peru, Chile and Argentina. Aviation borders do not exist with us, so you can live and study in your country and then go to do the flight hours to another country.

In addition, you will have certified instructors of different nationalities so that your learning is complete and international.


Suscríbase a nuestro boletín

Le enviaremos información actualizada.


© 2020 by E-Fly Academy